Using LDAP

Caio Carvalho

Nov 11, 2022, 8:05:33 AM11/11/22
to Fusio
Hi,
So ,currently, working as part of dev team we use a single admin login for all devs, but, we'd like to implement logins through LDAP so it's secure and also so each dev can have their own login, meaning changes will be easily traceable. Is that natively possible or would it require changes to the native image provided?
Caio

Christoph Kappestein

Nov 12, 2022, 3:01:37 PM11/12/22
to Fusio
Hi,

so currently this is not possible, the backend login always uses the native Fusio login.
But we have also some ideas regarding SSO so that also enterprises can better integrate Fusio. In general it would be great if a user can configure OAuth2 for the backend so that a user can login using an external OAuth2 server, this is already possible for external developers at the developer app. Then we could probably use also the same logic for the backend. Is OAuth2 also useful for your case or are you required to use an LDAP server?

best regards
Christoph

Caio Carvalho

Nov 14, 2022, 5:24:46 AM11/14/22
to Fusio
Hi,
Thank you for the response and yes, I do believe that the OAuth2 solution would be useful for my case as well

Best Regards,
Caio