How to Check if update to system was Successful

vinit furia

Jun 8, 2022, 2:53:30 AMJun 8
to Fusio
I was Using older Version of Fusio
Now as per Documents I updated Version of fusio by manually updating Vendor Folder and Then Running Command
bin/fusio install.

How can i check what version i m running
is it updated to 3.1.1
because When i go to my domain/public
i see version as 6.1.1.0

the same i found when i used terminal to pass the following command
php bin/fusio -v

Can Someone Clarify how to check .

Reason For Checking
as New Version released 3 days ago was suppose to remove invoice and Contracts tab.
I m Still able to see all the tabs in backend app.
I also Tried Reinstall from market place but still i can see those tabs
also i wanted to watch out for new payments which allowed deeper dive into monitization.

Kindly Specify if m going wrong

Christoph Kappestein

Jun 9, 2022, 2:03:54 PMJun 9
to Fusio
Hi,

this sounds like the backend app is not the latest version, could you maybe reinstall the app again from marketplace, you should be using version 1.1.0 from the backend app s.

Then you should be also able to use the new monetization features.

best regards
Christoph

Gabriela Stefanida

Jun 10, 2022, 7:17:37 AMJun 10
to Fusio
Hi Christo,

I'm Stefanida from Indonesia
Can You Help me to give information For Indonesian Fusio Contact Person
I need for Airport Project,

Thank You,
Stefanida

vinit furia

Jun 16, 2022, 6:34:33 AMJun 16
to Fusio
I Got it Fixed somehow.
May be cache or something was troubling.
Also I Did Cli for with params
php bin/fusio migration:migrate

This might have done the charm.