Assign different columns to each user

Marc

Apr 8, 2022, 8:07:41 AM4/8/22
to Fusio
Hi All

I currently have a custom API but I'm considering changing to Fusio because we're having so many issues.

We have around 350 columns in a SQL table. Each of our users gets a different set of columns assigned to their API key. They also get limited to certain rows based on permissions. We currently have a GUI dashboard to set up each key with the required rows and columns.

Is there a way to set this up in Fusio without creating a unique endpoint for each client and doing a very long and complex SQL call? A GUI dashboard would be first prize.

Thanks in advance!

Christoph Kappestein

Apr 9, 2022, 7:33:42 AM4/9/22
to Fusio
Hi Marc,

ok so in general Fusio allows you to create Endpoints based on an SQL-Table but if I understand your case correctly you have one really large Table where a customer can only access specific rows. So this does not work out of the box but you can easily create a custom action to handle this case. This means you create an App for each customer at the backend and at the action you can check which app can access specific rows. From my feeling I would recommend to create separate routes, at Fusio you could then assign a scope to each route and then you can give each customer access to this scope.

best regards
Christoph