Basic PHP-Processor questions

Caio Carvalho

Oct 13, 2022, 10:52:27 AM10/13/22
to Fusio
Hi,
So far, I've been using pretty much only PHP-sandbox actions and now I'm looking into using processor as well and I have a couple of questions.
First, I would like to know what are the possible folders where I can have my php file for Fusio to be able to read/use it in that type of action (Do they have to be in the docker folder? Can they be pulled from a git repo? Can they be local somehow?)
And second, I would like to know if using processor could have any benefits over using sandbox, for example not being bound by the same security restrictions (able to use non-whitelisted methods, import libraries, etc) that the sandbox actions are or something else similar.

Christoph Kappestein

Oct 14, 2022, 2:13:57 PM10/14/22
to Fusio
Hi,

yes, so if you use the PHP processor you put your logic in simple PHP files, if you use the docker image those files must be available in the docker image otherwise there are no further restrictions where you place those files, in general i would recommend to put those files under src/. If you use the PHP processor there are also no restrictions at the code so you can use any PHP code, the sandbox whitelist check is only used for the PHP sandbox action.

best regards
Christoph