Structure of the error generated by fusio

Leonardo Carvalho

Jun 13, 2022, 12:02:22 PMJun 13
to Fusio
Hello,

    As per the current fusio error structure:

Captura de tela de 2022-06-13 11-59-50.png

I would like to know if it is possible to perform some configuration in the admin panel to change this error format below, so that it is not necessary to make code level changes?

Captura de tela de 2022-06-13 12-02-07.png

Christoph Kappestein

Jun 13, 2022, 2:34:08 PMJun 13
to Fusio
Hi,

so in general the trace and context property are only available if you set the "FUSIO_ENV" at the .env file to dev if you are in prod those properties are not available.

best regards
Christoph

Leonardo Carvalho

Jun 15, 2022, 12:29:09 PMJun 15
to Fusio
Hi,

I set the variable in my docker container as below:

Captura de tela de 2022-06-15 12-22-34.png

but errors are still returning with "trace" and "context" fields. What could be the problem maybe? would there be an additional configuration?