Setup Threads

Leonardo Carvalho

Sep 19, 2022, 11:00:18 AM9/19/22
to Fusio
Hi,

I would like to know if it is possible to configure the amount of threads that fusio supports and if there is a default value? At the moment I'm studying the capacity of requests that the platform supports.

Christoph Kappestein

Sep 19, 2022, 1:11:53 PM9/19/22
to Fusio
Hi,

so if you mean CPU threads then there is in general no limitation by Fusio and also no default value. Since Fusio is an PHP application there is also no way to configure an amount of threads since this is not handled by PHP.
But you can easily configure this on the web server level i.e. at the Apache or Nginx.

best regards
Christoph