Monitization Case Based on Subscription

vinit furia

May 30, 2022, 5:08:21 AM5/30/22
to Fusio
Hello,
I m totally New to API management Platform
I have a small use case where i want to Make Api Available to User For A Period of 1 Year and Then the access Should Be revoked.(Multiple users and Joining date and End Date Would Differ)
Also Api Would Be Directly Consumed By end Consumer.
So Questions
1. Subscription Plan And Contract System use.
I Create A Subscription Plan For A Year and Make points 1,00,000(Kind of Unlimited) so that it Never Runs out of points.
But In following case Do I have to Create So many users?
2.If I Go on Creating users. How to Do Auth?
I mean App key and App Secret Wont Be used i suppose.

Please Suggest if there is better option to implement the same.

Also I m From India So I need Some Different Payment partner.
So How to make that(I havnt Searched For this thing yet, But A Quick Insight would be helpful.

Christoph Kappestein

Jun 2, 2022, 2:23:14 PM6/2/22
to Fusio
Hi,

so with the next release we improve our billing system and use more features of Stripe which is currently our default billing provider. Through stripe we can then create more complex billing use cases and also monthly subscriptions. If you are not able to use Stripe it would be in general possible to implement an adapter for a different payment provider, please take a look at the stripe adapter to see which methods you need to implement s.
https://github.com/apioo/fusio-adapter-stripe/blob/main/src/Provider/Stripe.php

With the next release you can then create a plan and select specific scopes for the plan, if a user obtains such a plan the user then gets access to those scopes, if the plan gets terminated the user loses access to those scopes.

best regards
Christoph

vinit furia

Jun 3, 2022, 2:35:08 AM6/3/22
to Fusio
Any ETA For This Release to launch?
Also i want to Make More Plans Like Specific to days
Not Regular Ones as In the System.
Can You Please Draw My Attention where i need to look for that code if i wish to manually alter that

Christoph Kappestein

Jun 4, 2022, 4:51:59 AM6/4/22
to Fusio
Hi,

so there is currently no fix ETA but we are almost ready with the development of the important features.
Regarding making more specific plans, this is all possible by using Stripe, there you would need to create a Price and then
you can reference this price id at a plan. If a user purchase such a plan we will use this price id.
So Fusio does not handle complex pricing models itself, instead it uses a payment provided like Stripe for this.
It also receives webhook events from Stripe in case a recurring payment was made. So if you cant use Stripe you
would need to build a custom adapter for your payment provider like mentioned in the post above, for a reference please
take a look at the Stripe provider s.

best regards
Christoph