Custom Action

bigoaf

Jun 16, 2022, 3:18:17 AMJun 16
to Fusio
Christoph

Firstly, thank you for creating this software - it is truly a magnificent piece of work.

I am attempting to write my first custom action by using the HelloWorld example, but I'm getting confused with paths. When you say "create a PHP file at src/Action/HelloWorld.php" where do you mean literally? Should that be in a vendor/fusio/adapter src directory or in a newly created directory somewhere?

Then do I add the namespace path to provider.php as:

'\App\Action\HelloWorld::class,'

Best regards

Bigoaf

Christoph Kappestein

Jun 16, 2022, 4:55:25 AMJun 16
to Fusio
Hi Bigoaf,

thanks, yes the src/ folder does not exist by default so you need to create it at the root level and then you need to add there your action. You can also take a look at our sample repo s. https://github.com/apioo/fusio-sample-cms

best regards
Christoph

bigoaf

Jun 20, 2022, 3:02:30 AMJun 20
to Fusio
Thanks for taking the time to reply Christoph, all working..

Will look at the CMS example for more tips too...

Best regards

Bigoaf