public access api

Umi Kalsom

Jul 8, 2021, 10:54:58 PM7/8/21
to Fusio
hii everyone. im a beginner in fusio and also a beginner in API. i have a question. how to set my API as public access? i mean user can access my API without using VPN.

Christoph Kappestein

Jul 12, 2021, 2:28:52 PM7/12/21
to Fusio
Hi,

no problem, so in general at Fusio you can set a route as public which means that you dont need an access token to request the endpoint. I.e. out todo demo endpoint is public

VPN is a different topic which is not related to Fusio. If you access a VPN you enter a virtual private network which is otherwise not reachable from the internet.

best regards
Christoph