Error trying to install developer app

Pedro Vieira

Jan 2, 2022, 2:11:28 PM1/2/22
to Fusio
Hi

I installed Fusion on a test server, using docker.

When I try to install the "developer" app (or any other app) I got a 500 internal error.

There is no additional description, even in the browser dev tools.

What can I do to try to debug this issue?

Is there any log file with further info?

Thank you.

error-1.png

Christoph Kappestein

Jan 2, 2022, 3:51:26 PM1/2/22
to Fusio
Hi,

it looks like Fusio is not able to write to the directory, so the public/ folder is mounted maybe there is some problem regarding permissions?
You can debug this if you take a look into the container and check whether the permissions are correct.

best regards
Christoph

Pedro Vieira

Jan 3, 2022, 3:21:42 AM1/3/22