modifying developer web app

senasana

Nov 3, 2020, 7:43:10 AM11/3/20
to Fusio
Hi Christoph
How can we modify the developer web app? for example I'd like to add additional menu etc.

Christoph Kappestein

Nov 3, 2020, 3:14:57 PM11/3/20
to Fusio
Hi,

so you can simply edit the html and js files of the developer, then of course you can no longer use the update mechanism of the marketplace since this would remove your custom code on update. So I would recommend to create a separate GIT repo where you can manage those changes.

best regards
Christoph

Wira m.s

Nov 4, 2020, 4:43:28 PM11/4/20
to Christoph Kappestein, Fusio

Thanks Christoph, I understand now, just edit js/html and install grunt locally to pack js/html later.