custom request headers in HttpProcessor

Joel Cohen

Apr 11, 2023, 3:32:42 PM4/11/23
to Fusio
is there a way to set custom request headers (e.g. X-Auth-Token ) in the HTTP-Processor action?
In the designer, you can set custom headers and execute.  But you can't save the new custom header to the action.

Obviously I can modify the source of HttpEngine and include my header ... but I'm wondering if there is better way?

Christoph Kappestein

Apr 12, 2023, 3:46:21 PM4/12/23
to Fusio
Hi Joel,

so we have an "Authorization" config where you can provide a custom token but this option only uses the "Authorization" header so there is currently no option to configure a custom authorization header like "X-Auth-Token".

best regards
Christoph