fusio http composition

vinit furia

Jun 30, 2022, 2:40:26 AM6/30/22
to Fusio
Hello,
While Using HTTP Composition
Get parameters in Http Request Url are Not Forwarded .
hence the result is same in all the cases where i m passing parameters in get request in url.
is there any work around
my url are like

domain.tdl/file.php?param={variables}

Christoph Kappestein

Jun 30, 2022, 3:04:22 PM6/30/22
to Fusio
Hi,

yes indeed, currently the HTTP Composite action does not forward any parameters from the request to the url. The main idea was, that it is mostly used for frontend apps where you can aggregate multiple API calls. In general it would be possible to also forward query parameters, Iam thinking about the best solution for this, so would you forward simply all parameters to each url or would you only specify specific parameters?

best regards
Christoph
Message has been deleted

vinit furia

Jul 1, 2022, 4:12:17 AM7/1/22
to Fusio
  The Actual Use.
I m creating a cron for some of url.
Instead of Adding Multiple Url for Cron I wished to just Add http composition to a route and Add cron to the route.

My urls are Also From fusio itself. They are like
domain.tdl/file.php?param=1
domain.tdl/file.php?param=2
domain.tdl/file.php?param=3
domain.tdl/file.php?param=4
domain.tdl/file.php?param=5

When I add the Following Links to Composition
Composition calls Only Domain.tdl/file.php * 5  Times In above Example
parameters are truncated automatically?