Calling execute in workers

Caio Carvalho

Oct 27, 2022, 11:57:30 AM10/27/22
to Fusio
Hi there,
Once again on the topic of workers, I would like to call the processor to execute a php sandbox action from inside my Worker PHP action, however I get the following error, even after trying multiple different claass imports:

Erro - Execute in Worker.png

Christoph Kappestein

Oct 27, 2022, 1:42:49 PM10/27/22
to Fusio
Hi,

so inside a worker it is not possible to invoke a different action. For better understanding the "PHP-Sandbox" action is executed directly on the server where Fusio runs, the PHP Worker is a complete different service which could also run on a different server, so there is no way to invoke a "PHP-Sandbox" action from a worker.

best regards
Christoph

Caio Carvalho

Oct 28, 2022, 7:53:56 AM10/28/22