Re: Unable to Create Custom Action using Fusio v 1.0.1

Message has been deleted

Christoph Kappestein

Aug 31, 2022, 1:00:03 PM8/31/22
to Fusio
Hi,

ok, the tutorial works on an older Fusio version but in general it should work as described in the tutorial.
Please also take a look at our documentation how to create a custom action s.

best regards
Christoph

jml...@gmail.com schrieb am Mittwoch, 31. August 2022 um 01:42:47 UTC+2:
Hi, I am following this tutorial https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RSu7MRLSwfYYH5E9bqxiJ930QgocDDCHx2PLV3-R_pY/edit?fbclid=IwAR2JA9J3Hx35W6-crqzWUqcxXUW1IjLxNMWd1aMbuLdVl8_adziAApfP5cU# and stuck in creating custom action.

Followed the instruction and added School_Teacher_Collection as Name and Class as App\School\Teacher\Collection. However, nothing seems to happen after clicking the save button.
Message has been deleted

Hisnan Faudan Azmia

Nov 2, 2022, 3:26:50 AM11/2/22
to Fusio