Provider and Payment Method

John Lirac

Sep 14, 2022, 10:41:34 PM9/14/22
to Fusio
So basically, I have the developer and backend portal running. I also have made Subscription plans. After logging in the developer portal and under the subscription tab, clicking "purchase" results into a message "Provider is not available". Anyone whou could direct me, where to set this up? I am thinking of using paypal as payment method. Or is bank transfer avaible as payment method?

Likewise,  is there a way I could change the currency type from dollars to other currency. Thank you.

Sincerely,
John Mark

Christoph Kappestein

Sep 19, 2022, 1:06:50 PM9/19/22
to Fusio
Hi John,

regarding the currency, so there is an environment variable s. https://github.com/apioo/fusio/blob/master/.env#L17 where you can configure the currency.

Currently we support only Stripe s. https://github.com/apioo/fusio-adapter-stripe you then basically only need to install and register the adapter s. also

We have also a legacy Paypal adapter which is currently not migrated to our new payment structure, so if you are required to use Paypal you could try to
update this provider. In general it is of course also possible to support other payment provider by build a custom adapter.

best regards
Christoph

John Lirac

Oct 11, 2022, 11:08:14 PM10/11/22
to Fusio
Hi Christoph,

Followed your instruction of editing the .env file. Changed the line FUSIO_PAYMENT_CURRENCY="EUR" to FUSIO_PAYMENT_CURRENCY="PHP" but nothing happens. The currency under the subscription tab of the developer portal still shows the dollar sign. Please see attached screenshot.

billing.jpg

Christoph Kappestein

Oct 12, 2022, 7:22:06 PM10/12/22
to Fusio
Hi,

currently the currency code comes not from the backend and is basically hard coded at the developer portal s.

If you build a custom developer app you can configure this currency, but maybe we can also find a solution to get the setting from the backend.

best regards
Christoph

John Mark Lirac

Oct 12, 2022, 10:22:26 PM10/12/22
to Christoph Kappestein, Fusio
Hi Christoph, thank you for the prompt reply. As always, thanks for Fusio and being so helpful. I managed to change the currency through main.d437bda89e5440a9.js. Thanks for the help.

All the best,
John