Sample developer app with signup available?

bi...@abinfo.de

Mar 9, 2021, 8:59:24 AM3/9/21
to Fusio
Hi all,
currently the link in the documentation to a sample of a developer app with signup does not work: http://demo.fusio-project.org/developer/signup
Could anyone provide a small sample of a self-registration form with the required api calls?

Thanks in advance.

Andreas

Christoph Kappestein

Mar 9, 2021, 5:07:21 PM3/9/21
to Fusio
Hi,

If you want to build a custom app and only want to use the API you need to use the /consumer/register endpoint

best regards
Christoph

bi...@abinfo.de

Mar 10, 2021, 7:09:01 AM3/10/21
to Fusio
Hi Christoph,

thanks for information.
In preparation to create a register form I have tried the following test request:

POST /consumer/register
Host: [myBaseUrl]

{

"name": "[username]",

"email": "[email-address]",

"password": "[password]",

"captcha": ""
}

The user has been created but the response shows an error::
{

"success": false,

"title": "Internal Server Error",

"message": "The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request."
}

What  did I do wrong?

Best regards
Andreas

Andi Biker

Mar 11, 2021, 3:36:55 AM3/11/21
to Fusio
Hi Christoph,

sorry - didn't do enough research :-(
Found half of the answer in the forum: Have to register at Recaptcha to get the keys and integrate them.

But wondering, that the user was created without the recaptcha confirmation.

In general: There is a backend API documentation available here: API Documentation (fusio-project.org).
Is such a documentation also availble for the consumer API?

Best regards
Andreas

Christoph Kappestein

Mar 11, 2021, 3:14:17 PM3/11/21
to Fusio

no problem, so if you dont provide a recaptcha secret the captcha check is basically turned off. I.e. if you use Fusio inside a trusted network you maybe not need those recaptcha checks.
We have just updated our documentation app to the latest version, at this version you can select via the category which endpoints you want to see i.e. backend/consumer etc.
so you can then now discover also the /consumer/register endpoint.

best regards
Christoph

Andi Biker

Mar 12, 2021, 2:44:43 AM3/12/21
to Fusio
Hi Christoph,

thanks for your information update.

In my post https://groups.google.com/g/fusio/c/LzJvCN88pvU/m/KfDPcRBKBAAJ I'm additonally asking regarding server error when requesting a user. Any idea how I can find cause?

I'm a bit confused about how access the mentioned new version of the documentation app. At Fusio - Open source API management platform (fusio-project.org) it looks like the current version is 1.0.2 (zip file name).
At the backend GUI the shown version is 1.0.5 - the one that I installed (now option to select category). Where and how I can access or install the latest version of documentation app with the possiblity to select categories?

Best regards
Andreas

Christoph Kappestein

Mar 13, 2021, 7:01:31 PM3/13/21
to Fusio
Hi Andreas,

so if you have updated the app to the latest 1.0.5 version you also need to update your Fusio installation to the latest 2.0.2 since only at this version we return the fitting information at the root endpoint which the documentation app uses.

best regards
Christoph

Andi Biker

Mar 15, 2021, 6:19:26 AM3/15/21
to Fusio
Hi Christoph,

have updated Fusio to 2.0.2 and now I'm able to select the category in the documentation app and for example can show the consumer endpoints.
Thank you very much for great solution and support - 👍

Best regards
Andreas