Updated NGINX Configuration

Jaysam Sugarm

Oct 21, 2022, 4:54:31 AM10/21/22
to Fusio
Tried running this via nginx. Works like a charm. However, refreshing api fusio dashboard results to error. Same with other links such as  apps/fusio/login. Error looks:

{ "success": false, "title": "Internal Server Error", "message": "Unknown location" }

Christoph Kappestein

Oct 22, 2022, 4:04:08 PM10/22/22
to Fusio
Hi,

its probably the same error as in https://groups.google.com/g/fusio/c/uWSkPT1sFss
In your Nginx config all requests under the apps/ folder are routed to Fusio but instead they should be routed to the files in the apps/ folder.

best regards
Christoph

Jaysam Sugarm

Oct 24, 2022, 3:30:02 AM10/24/22
to Fusio
Thanks. I have tried it. Does not work. Probably missing some nginx config.

Owl Tenet

Oct 24, 2022, 4:12:07 AM10/24/22
to Fusio
Looks like we have same issue. Anyone with a working config for NGINX?