Can't login to backend: seems all offered fixes don't work

Nicolas Bouillon

Jun 4, 2022, 4:22:48 AM6/4/22
to Fusio
Hi

I just installed Fusio on my dev macbook.
Installation went fine and I installed the backend manually
At the login, I use the admin user I created in the installation (I even tried creating a separate user for backend through adduser, option 2:backend).

Every time I get the following json response from (token):
{
    "success": false,
    "title": "Internal Server Error",
    "message": "Unknown location"
}
So, I looked at how to change the route to the root of the backend, apparently indicated in forum as 'backend.htm'.
The thing is that there is NO 'backend.htm' nowhere in the folders of installation.

So, I'm stuck and there is absolutely nothing in the php error log.

Can you please help me?

Regards
Nico

Christoph Kappestein

Jun 4, 2022, 4:41:25 AM6/4/22
to Fusio
Hi Nico,

this sounds like Fusio is not able to detect the correct route, could you check you .env file and see whether the FUSIO_URL is correctly configured.
Also you could take a look at the index.html and check whether the base url is set correctly.

best regards
Christoph

Nicolas Bouillon

Jun 4, 2022, 6:14:48 AM6/4/22
to Fusio
Well, I removed everything and started again.
The problem was the .env file that was not configured correctly.
I changed this:

I misread it, it has to point to the public folder as indicated in the docs, not the root of the fusio install.
It now works fine!!

Hope this can help somebody
Nico

Nicolas Bouillon

Jun 4, 2022, 6:15:45 AM6/4/22
to Fusio
Thanks a lot Christoph, I was writing when I saw your message...

Indeed, you were right, the .env file was not configured correctly, it works !!! thanks for your time
Nico