Setting Sync Via Yaml

Caio Carvalho

Oct 19, 2022, 7:31:38 AM10/19/22
to Fusio
Hi,
Currently we keep our code in a git repo and run CI jobs to update the fusio image, and that works perfectly fine, however we can't seem to find a way to set an action to async like this we have the action set up in the yaml file like this:

Action_name:
  class: Fusio\Adapter\Php\Action\PhpSandbox
  config:
    async: true
    code: "<?php code_here ?>"

however the async field there seems to do nothing and the action is reset to sync after the deploy even if it was manually set to async previously, is there a way to make that setup also automatic?

Christoph Kappestein

Oct 19, 2022, 1:38:48 PM10/19/22
to Fusio
Hi,

so setting the async option should work but you need to set the property on the same level as the class property since this is a property of the action not a config option.

best regards
Christoph