src folder dependency missing

James Wilmoth

Oct 4, 2021, 4:46:21 PM10/4/21
to Fusio
I just installed Fusio in my lab environment this past weekend without issue. I'm trying to install again now in another environment and running into this. Appears the src folder in the git repo has vanished too. Ideas?

20211004_164225_ScreenConnect.WindowsClient.png

Christoph Kappestein

Oct 5, 2021, 9:34:02 AM10/5/21
to Fusio
Hi,

thanks for the info, with the latest release we have removed the sample "todo" API since most users must always delete those schemas and endpoints.
so the installer should now work but please try and test the fix, we will then create a new release containing this fix.

best regards
Christoph

James Wilmoth

Oct 6, 2021, 12:13:19 PM10/6/21
to Fusio
That worked, thanks!

Pedro Ponte

Dec 7, 2021, 3:59:38 PM12/7/21
to Fusio
I've installed another instance via composer (the other instance I have on another server was via zip file) and have manually created the src file as I need custom classes.

However, the action create popup doesn't seem to find the files.

Screenshots below

Screenshot 2021-12-07 at 20.44.08.png

Screenshot 2021-12-07 at 20.45.19.png

Any hints please?

TIA

Jasdy Syarman Mohd Saari

Dec 8, 2021, 8:47:20 PM12/8/21
to Fusio
To use class you need to make sure it is accessible via composer.

Pedro Ponte

Dec 9, 2021, 6:20:20 AM12/9/21
to Fusio
Thank you for your response.

I've mande the following changes to fusio's composer.json file:

{
  "name": "fusio/fusio",
  "description": "Fusio project",
  "homepage": "https://www.fusio-project.org",
  "license": "AGPL-3.0-only",
  "authors": [
    {
      "name": "Christoph Kappestein",
      "email": "christoph....@gmail.com",
      "homepage": "https://chrisk.app"
    }
  ],
  "config": {
    "platform": {
      "php": "7.3"
    }
  },
  "require": {
    "php": ">=7.3",
    "fusio/impl": "^5.0",
    "symfony/dotenv": "^5.1"
  }
  "autoload": {
        "psr-0": {
            "Account\\": "src"
        }
    }

}

However fusio still doesn't recognize the class

Screenshot 2021-12-09 at 11.17.59.png

Screenshot 2021-12-09 at 11.18.39.png

Any hints please?

Christoph Kappestein

Dec 9, 2021, 12:15:14 PM12/9/21
to Fusio
Hi Pedro,

where we have created a complete app using PHP classes. We have removed the src/ folder at the main project
since many users use Fusio only with workers and without the need to create custom classes, but at the repository
you can see how to use this.

best regards
Christoph