읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

MrC02pirate

읽지 않음,
2022. 8. 4. 오후 12:50:3822. 8. 4.
받는사람 Fusio
Hi all.
I'm a newbee here and very new to fusio.
Please correct me if I'm barking up the wrong tree.
But - is it possible to create a webhook receiver with fusio?
I'd like to be able to create a type of webhook relay that can receive a webhook then pass that data on to another server but as a UDP or simple TCP connection.
Is this possible?
I haven't been able to find any info on fusio and webhooks so I'm guessing maybe it's not possible.

Thanks for any advice.
regards,
Pirate.

Christoph Kappestein

읽지 않음,
2022. 8. 5. 오후 2:16:1722. 8. 5.
받는사람 Fusio
Hi Pirate,

so in general Fusio provides a webhook system where external developers can register a callback url and Fusio can then trigger an event to send a specific payload to all registered callbacks.
Fusio then sends simple HTTP POST requests to those endpoints containing the payload. You can find a small description at: https://docs.fusio-project.org/docs/backend/api/event/

best regards
Christoph

MrC02pirate

읽지 않음,
2022. 8. 6. 오후 12:42:0122. 8. 6.
받는사람 Fusio
Hi  Christoph, thanks so much for your response .

Let me explain what I'm trying to do.
I'd like have fusio receive a webhook from a webstore like Shopify then send that data on to a another PC on the internet (company back office/head office inventory system etc...).
So for instance a webstore like Shopify sells an item online which trigger a webhook containing sales info. The webhook is received by fusio, then the sales data is sent to the company head office inventory system.
I hope that makes sense...
Basically I just need to be able to receive a webhook and then pass on the info to another system.
Is this possible with Fusio?

Thanks again for your time.

Kind regards,
Pirate.

Christoph Kappestein

읽지 않음,
2022. 8. 7. 오전 6:38:1722. 8. 7.
받는사람 Fusio
Hi Pirate,

ok, yes this is easy possible and for this you also don`t need the webhook system. You could simply use our existing HTTP Processor action s. https://docs.fusio-project.org/docs/backend/api/action/http-processor/ which redirects the request to another service. Then you need to create a simple route which is assigned to such an action and it should already work. If you need to modify the payload you can of course also create a custom action which does this.

best regards
Christoph

MrC02pirate

읽지 않음,
2022. 8. 7. 오전 8:14:2122. 8. 7.
받는사람 Fusio
Thanks so much Christoph.
I'll give this a shot - might take me a while to figure it out as I'm still getting used to how fusio works.
Thanks again.

Kindest regards,
Pirate.

전체답장