Fail to Add Fusio user in Window PowerShell

Lim Chee Ying

Aug 28, 2023, 8:44:12 PM8/28/23
to Fusio
Good morning everyone,
I am facing difficulties in adding the new user to the Fusio. I am using the localhost database, MySQL in Laragon, with the credential user: root, and without any password. However, last time, I could add a user. But I am not sure for what reason. When I add a new user, it keeps coming up the below error. Screenshot 2023-08-29 084047.png

Inside the .env file placed under laragon\www\dataum: -
Screenshot 2023-08-29 084215.png

I'm reaching out to seek your assistance and guidance in resolving this issue. If anyone has any insights, advice, or suggestions, please feel free to share. Your support would be greatly appreciated.

Christoph Kappestein

Aug 31, 2023, 3:08:19 PM8/31/23
to Fusio
Hi,