Invoice Payment Provider Implementation

senasana

Oct 26, 2020, 9:26:41 AM10/26/20
to Fusio
Hi Christoph
Do you have an example about how to implement the Invoice payment provider? I'd like to make 2 Plan for consumer, 1 plan if free plan (it have a points but with no charge to the user) and 2nd plan is paid plan which is user must paid to get a points (payment provider i.e. paypal).
Any help I really appreciate...

Christoph Kappestein

Oct 26, 2020, 2:44:33 PM10/26/20
to Fusio
Hi,

sure, you could take a look at the default paypal provider s.

best regards
Christoph

senasana

Oct 27, 2020, 3:18:09 AM10/27/20
to Fusio
Thanks Christoph,
But I got this composer error when updating my fusio-1.9.4

Using version ^4.0 for fusio/adapter-paypal
./composer.json has been updated
Warning from https://repo.packagist.org: You are using an outdated version of Composer. Composer 2.0 is about to be released and the older 1.x releases will self-update directly to it once it is released. To avoid surprises update now to the latest 1.x version which will prompt you before self-updating to 2.x.
Updating dependencies (including require-dev)
Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.

  Problem 1
    - Installation request for fusio/adapter-paypal ^4.0 -> satisfiable by fusio/adapter-paypal[v4.0.0].
    - Conclusion: remove fusio/engine v3.3.2
    - Conclusion: don't install fusio/engine v3.3.2
    - fusio/adapter-paypal v4.0.0 requires fusio/engine ^4.0 -> satisfiable by fusio/engine[v4.0.0, v4.0.1, v4.0.2].
    - Can only install one of: fusio/engine[v4.0.0, v3.3.2].
    - Can only install one of: fusio/engine[v4.0.1, v3.3.2].
    - Can only install one of: fusio/engine[v4.0.2, v3.3.2].
    - Installation request for fusio/engine (locked at v3.3.2) -> satisfiable by fusio/engine[v3.3.2].

Installation failed, reverting ./composer.json to its original content.

Christoph Kappestein

Oct 27, 2020, 2:03:01 PM10/27/20
to Fusio
Hi,

so currently you can not explicit update the adapter through composer since then you receive the 4.x version which we currently develop for the Fusio 2.0 release. So you need to use the version which is provided via the composer.lock file.

best regards
Christoph

senasana

Oct 28, 2020, 10:21:31 AM10/28/20