Update apps fusio

Leonardo Carvalho

Jul 1, 2022, 11:03:53 AMJul 1
to Fusio
Hi,

   I upgraded the fusio project to version 3.1, as well as the apps associated with it: fusio, swagger-ui, redoc...
In the admin panel 'fusio' demonstrates version 1.0.1 but in marketingplace 1.1.0. I performed the command 'marketplace:update fusio' in my docker container but the behavior persists, could you confirm if it is correct or really needs an update?

update_fusio.PNG

versions_apps_fusio.PNG

Christoph Kappestein

Jul 4, 2022, 4:20:36 PMJul 4
to Fusio
Hi,

ok, so if you use our docker image the apps are fixed bundled with the docker image and the marketplace is turned off by default s.

If we release a new version of Fusio we then also update the apps to a current version, so it is recommended to only update the Fusio
docker image which should then also update the apps.

best regards
Christoph