Log generation

32 katselukertaa
Siirry ensimmäiseen lukemattomaan viestiin

Leonardo Carvalho

lukematon,
7.10.2022 klo 10.28.207.10.2022
vastaanottaja Fusio
hi,

Is there any way to disable logging in the backend app?
logs_fusio_app.PNG

Christoph Kappestein

lukematon,
7.10.2022 klo 13.18.427.10.2022
vastaanottaja Fusio
Hi Leonard,

so there is in general no way to disable logging since it is used for the complete dashboard etc. but if you have performance issues you could take a look
at our log rotate command s. "php bin/fusio system:log_rotate" which basically truncates the log table and copies all data to an archive table.

best regards
Christoph

Leonardo Carvalho

lukematon,
7.10.2022 klo 14.35.167.10.2022
vastaanottaja Fusio
Thanks, if I may, I have one more question: About Workers(PHP, PYTHON, JAVA...) it is said in the documentation that in the configuration.php file you must set the urls of these workers, my question is the following: This workers must follow the standard specification of fusio, in this case the workers model that is in the documentation? and where it should be in the project, inside a specific folder? or outside the project?

workers.PNG

Christoph Kappestein

lukematon,
8.10.2022 klo 5.08.348.10.2022
vastaanottaja Fusio
Hi,

sure, so the worker is actual s separate RPC service which Fusio uses to execute the code i.e. if you take a look at our docker image s.

you can see how those worker services are configured. If you then create an Java-Worker action at the backend, Fusio will send the source
code to the worker and the worker persists this code for further execution.

In general you can also start such a service independent of docker but then you
would need to use a service like supervisord to ensure that the worker is always running. You can also find more information about
best regards
Christoph
Vastaa kaikille
Vastaa kirjoittajalle