Call to undefined method Fusio\\Worker\\Generated\\Request::getBody()

已查看 37 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Hazem Muna

未读,
2023年4月23日 12:40:112023/4/23
收件人 Fusio
Hi,

I have switched from using php sandbox to php worker and now I'm getting the following error when calling $body = $request->getBody();

Call to undefined method Fusio\\Worker\\Generated\\Request::getBody()"

Seems to be undefined method when using php-worker implementation.

What is the proper way for accessing request body for post and get?

Appreciate your help and guidance..

Thanks,

Christoph Kappestein

未读,
2023年5月3日 06:27:582023/5/3
收件人 Fusio
Hi Munait,

so the request contains an "http" property which contains the HTTP request where you can access the body,
you can also take a look at our thrift file s.
which we use to generate the actual worker client.

best regards
Christoph
回复全部
回复作者