ElasticSearch Connection

Leonardo Carvalho

Nov 4, 2022, 11:36:34 AM11/4/22
to Fusio
Hi,

I would like to connect to my elasticsearch server as I did before, but this new version of fusio does not generate this error. I would like to know if the user and pass parameters are mandatory for this connection?

erro_elastic.PNG

Christoph Kappestein

Nov 4, 2022, 1:44:46 PM11/4/22
to Fusio
Hi,

yes so this has probably something to do with the 5.1 release of the adapter where we have updated the "elasticsearch/elasticsearch" package from 7.0 to 8.3 s.

In Elasticsearch 8.0 there are some changes regarding security s.

so you are basically now required to use https, which is probably also the problem regarding the connection error.

best regards
Christoph