Login issue : suddenly showing authentication failed.

Tech Admin

May 23, 2022, 4:53:40 AM5/23/22
to Fusio
Hi ,
Last 2 years my application was working fine . suddenly its stop responding for API. when I try to login into my fusio portal , its showing authentication failed.

For api error: The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred.
For Web login error: https://url...../index.php/backend/token (attachment)

Note: server is running okay

Tech Admin

May 23, 2022, 4:54:13 AM5/23/22
to Fusio
PFA
WhatsApp Image 2022-05-23 at 2.21.21 PM.jpeg

Christoph Kappestein

May 24, 2022, 2:40:19 PM5/24/22
to Fusio
Hi,

ok, so the server returned an 500 internal server error, could you take a look at the PHP error logs and show me the result.
This could be i.e. a problem regarding file permissions.

best regards
Christoph