Swagger Return Internal Server Error

Faiqah Zaman

Nov 30, 2021, 4:04:52 AM11/30/21
to Fusio
Hi,
I am trying to open my swagger but it return an internal server error like in the picture ive attached below
Capture.PNG

Christoph Kappestein

Nov 30, 2021, 2:29:25 PM11/30/21
to Fusio
Hi,

could you please take a look at the PHP error logs to see whether there are some more details about the error. Also can you make a direct request to the endpoint to see the response which may contain an error,
also if you set the "FUSIO_ENV" variable to "dev" at the .env file then the response may contain a better error message.

best regards
Christoph

Faiqah Zaman

Dec 1, 2021, 2:36:40 AM12/1/21
to Fusio
Pardon for asking, but may I know how can open the PHP error logs? Furthermore, I already change FUSIO_ENV from prod to dev, unfortunately it returns the same error. Basically, this error return when I wanna acces the swagger using this url http://fusio.staging/apps/swagger-ui/

Christoph Kappestein

Dec 1, 2021, 2:22:09 PM12/1/21
to Fusio
Could you check the network tab at the browser and show me the response of the XHR requests which return the export/openapi response?

best regards
Christoph

Faiqah Zaman

Dec 1, 2021, 8:21:34 PM12/1/21
to Christoph Kappestein, Fusio
1.PNG

It returns the message "The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request."

Christoph Kappestein

Dec 4, 2021, 6:22:22 AM12/4/21
to Fusio
Ok, could set your FUSIO_ENV setting to dev, at the .env file in this case the response should contain a stacktrace and a better error message what the actual error is.

best regards
Christoph