Fw: 🌏 Special Forum- Weds Sept 14 🌍

Kathy Glatz

Sep 10, 2022, 1:18:38 PM9/10/22
to David Alley, Fusd Immigrant, JoLynn Jarboe, Heather Roon, Jan Zinkl, Barbara Johnston, Sara Marsden, Stephanie Walton, Colleen Bryan, Jan Thompson, Jan Oen, Don Thompson, Elizabeth Kinney
may not be able to attend in total: centurylink is installing new modem sometime that day. [hate when I'm supposed to hang around from 8-6, which I told them I don't get up till 9, & plan to leave at 5:30 for cultural event at Auraria.]

Kathy J Glatz
Free Palestine: Abraham was an Iraqi.
"For the first time, our power to destroy outstrips earth's power to restore."    -- Daniel Maguire