Fw: Live Event - The Colorado Dream

Kathy Glatz

Aug 20, 2022, 12:41:08 PM8/20/22
to Barbara Johnston, Barbara Kaare-Lopez, Fusd Immigrant, Kathy Aguirre, Denver Justice Peace, Gary Anderson, Peg Newell, Andrea Lonseth, Sara Marsden, Paula Van Dusen
think I'll go!  the live taping last week in Boulder on Marshall fire was fascinating: 1.5 hrs. tape for 1-hr. show.   forward to anyone who may be interested!

Kathy J Glatz  720-233-4567
Free Palestine: Abraham was an Iraqi.
"For the first time, our power to destroy outstrips earth's power to restore."    -- Daniel Maguire