Fw: Share in the Welcoming of newcomer migrants to Colorado

1 view

Kathy Glatz

Nov 3, 2022, 3:25:07 PM11/3/22
to Fusd Immigrant, Gloria Leyba, Dana Miller
what do you think?  I'm up for being a goffer, don't organize well!

Kathy J Glatz
Why is it ok for Israel to Occupy Palestine and not Russia Ukraine? Both violate Geneva Accords.
"For the first time, our power to destroy outstrips earth's power to restore."    -- Daniel Maguire

Nov 3, 2022, 6:07:17 PM11/3/22
to fusd-immigratio...@googlegroups.com, Gloria Leyba, Dana Miller
I'm gonna just try and help out for now

--
www.metrodenversanctuary.org
---

Kathy Glatz

Nov 3, 2022, 6:08:48 PM11/3/22
to fusd-immigratio...@googlegroups.com, Gabriela, Jordan Garcia
I told Jen the same, but she's out of town.