for First Announce & other postings

Kathy Glatz

Sep 17, 2021, 2:29:47 PM9/17/21
to Glenn Barrows, Fusd Immigrant, Patrick Whorton, Julie Meyers, Steve Brainerd, David Alley, Peggy Nims

Please post:

The American Friends Service Committee, Colorado Immigrant Rights Coalition, Colorado People’s Alliance are holding a big march in Denver for undocumented people to have a pathway to U.S. citizenship. With the help of others, including people of faith, we want to make this the biggest Coloradan march on immigration in decades. Join immigrants and allies on September 25, 11:00am as we March for Citizenship and demand justice for all immigrants!

At 11am, we will gather at Viking Park (2801 W 29th Ave, Denver, CO 80211) and march to Auraria campus where we will have a rally with food trucks, speakers and performances. Wear good shoes and something white. Signs, banners, noisemakers and your voice are welcome.

Tell U.S. Members of Congress, the White House, and the public that WE CAN’T WAIT any longer. We offer our demands to and encouragement for Congress to:

- Pass the Reconciliation Bill to give millions of undocumented people citizenship. - Vote No on any amendments that harm our community by creating bars to access citizenship. - Continue to fight for citizenship for ALL undocumented people.

[...]

thanks!!!
Kathy J Glatz  720-233-4567
Free Palestine: Abraham was an Iraqi.
"For the first time, our power to destroy outstrips earth's power to restore."    -- Daniel Maguire

Sally Madsen

Sep 17, 2021, 3:00:15 PM9/17/21
to fusd-immigratio...@googlegroups.com
Email from Piper today said 10am… this says 11am. Just wondering which is accurate.

Sally

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 17, 2021, at 12:29 PM, 'Kathy Glatz' via FUSD Immigration Justice Circle <fusd-immigratio...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

--
www.metrodenversanctuary.org
---

Kathy Glatz

Sep 17, 2021, 3:38:45 PM9/17/21
to fusd-immigratio...@googlegroups.com
good catch Sally!  I guess the newest version is correct:  10 am.  thanks

Kathy J Glatz
Free Palestine: Abraham was an Iraqi.
"For the first time, our power to destroy outstrips earth's power to restore."    -- Daniel Maguire

Kathy Glatz

Sep 17, 2021, 4:15:16 PM9/17/21
to Glenn Barrows, Fusd Immigrant, Patrick Whorton, Julie Meyers, Steve Brainerd, David Alley, Peggy Nims
Jennifer just posted: meeting time is actually 10am.

thanks!

Kathy J Glatz
Free Palestine: Abraham was an Iraqi.
"For the first time, our power to destroy outstrips earth's power to restore."    -- Daniel Maguire
On Friday, September 17, 2021, 12:37:26 PM MDT, 'Kathy Glatz' via FUSD Immigration Justice Circle <fusd-immigratio...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Please post:

The American Friends Service Committee, Colorado Immigrant Rights Coalition, Colorado People’s Alliance are holding a big march in Denver for undocumented people to have a pathway to U.S. citizenship. With the help of others, including people of faith, we want to make this the biggest Coloradan march on immigration in decades. Join immigrants and allies on September 25, 10:00am as we March for Citizenship and demand justice for all immigrants!

At 10am, we will gather at Viking Park (2801 W 29th Ave, Denver, CO 80211) and march to Auraria campus where we will have a rally with food trucks, speakers and performances. Wear good shoes and something white. Signs, banners, noisemakers and your voice are welcome.

[...]

Suzanne Gould

Oct 21, 2021, 8:13:42 PM10/21/21
to Glenn Barrows, Fusd Immigrant, Patrick Whorton, Julie Meyers, Steve Brainerd, David Alley, Peggy Nims
CIRC Board WTH is going on re Jeannette's post yesterday and now she says y'all are voting to remove her from the Board? You do know she was in a very serious car accident, right?
Board, kindly explain yourselves.

to Glenn Barrows, Fusd Immigrant, Patrick Whorton, Julie Meyers, Steve Brainerd, David Alley, Peggy Nims
No response? Remove me from this group immediately.

Oct 22, 2021, 8:28:28 PM10/22/21
to fusd-immigratio...@googlegroups.com, Glenn Barrows, Patrick Whorton, Julie Meyers, Steve Brainerd, David Alley, Peggy Nims

Hi Suzanne,

As far as I can tell, none of the people copied on this email are board members at CIRC, and would therefore have nothing to do with what the CIRC board does.  The good folks on this thread are all members of First Unitarian Denver, but it’s been a while since First Unitarian had any formal relationship with CIRC.  Not since the demise of the Metro Denver Sanctuary Coalition (MDSC) a couple years ago.

Hope this is helpful.  I personally don’t know who is on the CIRC board at this moment.

Peace,

Mike Morran

Suzanne Gould

Oct 22, 2021, 9:10:59 PM10/22/21