Fw: ACC donations for immigrants

Kathy Glatz

Dec 29, 2022, 1:40:16 PM12/29/22
to Fusd Immigrant
another option

Hi Kathy,

I don't believe any of the resettlement agencies accept clothing donations. We at ACC only accept winter coats/ hats/ etc.

We usually refer people to Clothes to Kids or A Precious Child.

Thanks,

Maria Farrier
Development Manager
ECDC African Community Center
925 S Niagara St., Suite 200
Denver, CO 80224
ACC Main Office Line: (303) 399-4500
Work Cell: (970) 823-4540

Help us make Colorado a home for all. There's still time to make a gift in 2022.

On Thu, Dec 29, 2022 at 11:04 AM Kathy Glatz <k.j...@yahoo.com> wrote:
hi, where is the latest place to drop off clothing donations for recent immigrants?  thanks

Kathy J Glatz
Why is it ok for Israel to Occupy Palestine and not Russia Ukraine? Both violate Geneva Accords.
"For the first time, our power to destroy outstrips earth's power to restore."    -- Daniel Maguire