Fwd: Metro Denver Sanctuary Coalition x Human Rights Watch Film Festival Feb 4 - 10

Jeanette Vizguerra

Jan 19, 2024, 4:56:37 PMJan 19
to fusd-immigratio...@googlegroups.com

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Ariel Ottey <ott...@hrw.org>
Date: January 19, 2024 at 2:50:13 PM MST
To: jvizg...@hotmail.com
Subject: Metro Denver Sanctuary Coalition x Human Rights Watch Film Festival Feb 4 - 10

Dear Friends at Metro Denver Sanctuary Coalition,

We would like to invite you and your community to the 2024 Human Rights Watch Film Festival, San Diego streaming online across the US from Feb 4-10. The festival will feature important human rights issues and live Q&As with filmmakers and global human rights leaders.

We thought you might be particularly interested in one of the films, Si Pudiera Quedarme (If I Could Stay), a fascinating documentary about community rallying to support undocumented mothers facing deportation and separation from their young children.

We'd love to offer your community a special $6 ticket price by using the code "RESIST24SD" when buying Si Pudiera Quedarme (If I Could Stay) tickets online.

We’d be thrilled if you could help us to spread the word about this event! Click here to find our Social Media Presskit which contains pre-written social posts that you can easily click and share.

While the ticket sale helps support our work,
 we do not want the cost of a ticket to be a barrier for participation. We encourage you to email filmt...@hrw.org and we will auto-reply with free ticket codes for all of the films.

Best,

Ariel

Ariel Ottey (they/them)
Senior Associate, Programming / Production / Outreach

*** I am sending this email at a time that is convenient for me. I acknowledge that everyone has their own working schedule, so please feel free to reply only when it is convenient for you. ***

SDFF24_IF I COULD STAY.html