Welcome to FGI Mailing List

panther utopic

Feb 25, 2023, 11:33:47 AM2/25/23
to li...@furrygames.top
Hi,

Although there are channels to contact FGI via Github or Telegram to
report new games to us, there are still many friends who use email to
send us reports.

But the email system we use now is a private email address, and only I
"Utopic Panther" aka. "upanther" or "μpanther3g" have access to email.
During the time when FGI first started, I could usually process emails
within a few days. However, it is no secret that recently, for a long
time, I have been putting quite limited effort into FGI, so much so
that I found a huge backlog of emails in my FGI inbox.

using the "Google Groups" to allow all members of the FGI, and indeed
any user, to view and reply to these messages!

FGI members I will arrange to be added to this mailing list in the
near future to allow them to handle these new game reports.

The email information in the contact section at the bottom of the FGI
website will change within a few days.

Loves,
Utopic Panther