furl.net has made my saved pictures from yahoo news photo disappear! how can i trust furl.net again

sophie

Feb 10, 2008, 4:57:49 PM2/10/08
to furl-...@googlegroups.com

it used to be that i would be able to access saved photos, but now all
my hundreds of photos are showing what is now current on yahoo news
photo.  how could furl.net do that to me.  if i knew that my pictures
saved would forever disappear, i would have saved them right there and
then to my photoshop.  how does a responsible compnay like the owners
of furl be so irresponsble?  i have lost all my saved photos!

Sociologist Tina

Feb 10, 2008, 6:29:40 PM2/10/08
to furl-...@googlegroups.com
Yes, that is very sad. I agree with you. Why don't you let them know?  Maybe there is a way that they can be recovered.

Furl_PM

Feb 11, 2008, 3:45:25 PM2/11/08
to furl-users
Please send this email as well as detailed information like your Furl
user name to our customer service inbox:
fu...@furl.net so we can help investigate.

Thanks,
Furl PM