Furl Becomes Part of Diigo

Furl Team

Mar 17, 2009, 5:51:01 PM3/17/09
to furl-users
Dear Furl Users,

The Furl team is very pleased to announce that Furl has become part of
Diigo.com. We worked hard to find Furl a home where loyal users like
you could continue to benefit from best-of-breed social bookmarking
and annotation tools. Hands down, Diigo.com was the winner due to its
innovative approach to online research tools and knowledge sharing.

The Diigo team is dedicated to making sure you continue to get top
notch features and service. They’ve got a crack team of technologists
who love making research and knowledge sharing as easy and efficient
as possible.

Exporting your data from Furl to Diigo is super easy. Just click
this link… http://www.diigo.com/import_all/transfer_furl

We feel fortunate to have been able to serve as your social
bookmarking site provider and can’t thank you enough for your loyal
support over the past four years. We’ll miss you and we wish you the
best as part of the Diigo community.

Regards,

The Furl Team