Furl Groups

1 view
Message has been deleted

Furl_PM

Jun 11, 2008, 7:00:15 PM6/11/08
to furl-users
All,

We're extremely happy to announce that Furl Groups is now in general
beta testing.

Furl Groups is a new feature that allows you and other Furlers to post
items that you have Furled to a shared area and comment on URLs and/or
the group itself.

Normally a Group is created around a certain topic of interest
(cooking, coding, politics, etc., ) or around a common connection -
Friends, Family, Co-workers, Classmates, Reunion, etc. Or it can be as
simple as one or more users sharing great content they found on the
web. We've created this feature to allow you to connect privately
with other Furlers, suggest great reads with your book club, or share
more openly with the Furl community allowing anyone to view the
content you have found in the shared area of interest.

If you'd like to see our latest functionality and provide feedback (or
call "dibs" on a group name) please check out http://beta.furl.net.

To provide feedback on Furl Groups please click here to take our
survey http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=NlespaQW_2bxGRWFZrMJrFEQ_3d_3d
.

For more information about Furl Groups, see our Groups FAQ:
http://beta.furl.net/doc/groups_faq or the Furl blog:http://
blogs.looksmart.com/furl/.

Looking forward to hearing your comments on our latest feature.
Already seeing some pretty cool new Groups popping up on beta.furl.net
with limited beta testing.

Regards,
The Furl Team