NYTimes or Cnet to buy Furl?

matt3830

Feb 28, 2008, 11:31:29 AM2/28/08
to furl-users
The New York times is currently using Looksmart's Furl, so it makes
sense they would buy it to keep their current users happy. Another
possibility is Cnet, who recently purchased Looksmart's FindArticles.

Sierra Web

Mar 1, 2008, 9:04:27 AM3/1/08
to furl-users
Hard to tell who will be the next owner of Furl. I hope it is someone
who will do what LookSmart has failed to do and that is promote it to
more publishers.
It is a very nice brand, easy to use and everyone knows it is useful.
NYTimes would be smart to take it. Seems obvious, but I could see a
publisher like Glam look at it too.
My guess is it goes for between 4 mil and 15 mil.
Any other guesses?