Most popular below the fold?

matt3830

Mar 26, 2008, 4:18:11 PM3/26/08
to furl-users
Why are the most popular Furled items now below the fold on the
homepage. I think they should be more predominantly displayed somehow.
Any thoughts?

Furl_PM

Mar 26, 2008, 5:37:45 PM3/26/08
to furl-users
We've limited the number of most popular items on the home page
because we hoped folks would be interested in seeing most popular
items would go to the Most Popular page: http://furl.net/urls/popular.
(You can navigate here by clicking the word "Explore" in the header.)

Would additional popular items shown on the home page be appreciated
and viewed?
Thanks,
Furl_PM

GF

Apr 10, 2008, 10:14:35 AM4/10/08
to furl-users
One of the main reasons I used to go to the furl home page on a
regular basis, was to check the daily and weekly hotlist.

Furl_PM

Apr 11, 2008, 7:26:24 PM4/11/08
to furl-users
That's great to know. We'll play around with the front page to get
that functionality back up.

Thanks
Furl_PM

matt3830

Apr 21, 2008, 11:27:22 PM4/21/08
to furl-users
I think hiding the sign up section for people who are logged in would
help promote the popular items.