Looking for Furl Beta Users

Furl_PM

Jan 8, 2008, 1:02:37 PM1/8/08
to furl-users
Hi Furlers,

Furl is looking for a very small set of users to join our Furl Beta
group. This group would agree to review latest Furl changes and
provide feedback - likes, dislikes, suggestions, etc.,.

If you are willing to try out our Beta site, please email us with the
subject line: "Beta User". In the body of your email please include
your Furl user name and a valid email address where we can send you an
official invitation.

Thanks!
The Furl Team

http://blogs.looksmart.com/furl/2008/01/looking-for-fur.html

Sociologist Tina

Jan 8, 2008, 10:09:45 PM1/8/08
to furl-...@googlegroups.com
Beta User

Yes, I'd like to help you test your new bells and whistles!

Sincerely,

Tina

Username:  SociologistTina

Furl_PM

Jan 9, 2008, 12:26:33 PM1/9/08
to furl-users
Thanks for your interest. For others who are interested in joining,
please be sure to email us (fu...@furl.net) so we don't miss your
reply.

Tina, I'll contact you directly with more details.
Thanks
Furl PM