Broken HTML on search?

matt3830

Apr 30, 2008, 11:46:49 AM4/30/08
to furl-users
When I search, Furl tries to make the keywords in the search results
bold. But all I see is the actual html tags (<b></b>). Is this just
happening to me?

itc.alex

May 1, 2008, 6:04:19 AM5/1/08
to furl-users
Nope, same here.

Furl_PM

Jun 12, 2008, 1:07:26 PM6/12/08
to furl-users
This is a known bug from our port from Java to Ruby on Rails. It
looks like an easy fix but it's going to take some time to address.
Given that timing, we've put this as a lower priority to make sure our
most used features are running smoothly and we address known issues
like performance first.

If seeing the HTML on search results is making the search experience
unusable, please let me know. Either here or email (furl at
furl.net)

Thanks,
Furl_PM