[FUR] My conifur 2004 experience.

77 views
Skip to first unread message

Ross Reddick

unread,
Sep 29, 2004, 12:55:32 PM9/29/04
to
Well conifur 2004 was pretty interesting. I showed up to the Sheraton
hotel in tacoma at around 1:00pm, driving Mutt , PlurWolfy and Kel to
the con. It was a beautiful day, and once I checked in I headed to
the top of the hotel, checking out the view from the Vertigo lounge.

Was a beautiful view. Snapped some pictures and headed downstairs for
registration. Got a badge to use for the weekend and headed into the
dealers room. After walking around a bit I started hearing over
these FRS radios that are turned up *way* too loud "We are tracking
Ross Reddick in the dealers room, hes wearing a white shirt and
jeans." I didnt think it was a good idea to hang out in the dealers
room anymore, so I left. The idea of being tackled and handcuffed by
overzelous furry secret police didnt seem like a good idea.


So I headed back up to my hotel room and contacted the front desk ,
who gave me the Con Chairs cell phone number. I contacted him and
decided to head down and talk to him. He let me know that hes not
going to just arbitrarily ban me if I was following the rules of the
convention. Seeemd fair to me.

I even tried to get a commission from FoxxFire. I like his art and
wanted to get something tagged into my sketchbook. I was chatting
with the guy, talking about how the whole twink fox getting boned by
werewolves with huge cocks is a cool thing. So he shows me some cub
porn , something like a 2 , 6-9 year old fox cubs getting fucked by
their obviously adult babysitter. So I had him my sketchbook and he
looks at it and says "Is this sibes? " I let him know that I was in
fact sibe, and yes it was. So he hands me the sketchbook back and
says that he wont draw stuff in it.


I found out that , wow... drawing stuff for me vs. drawing cub pr0n.

Thats his line between morality and immorality. That kinda made me
smile to think that even drawing something for me was far worse then
drawing cub pornography. At any rate, i headed over and mingled with
hella furs and everyone was like WOAH YOUR THE INFAMOUS MR. SIBE

I assured people that Im definately not Mr. Sibe, Im far too
submissive to take on that kind of title. Partying hard on saturday
night and drinking lots of alcohol was fun.

Oh yeah , Jim Groat.

He was in the Even Pavilion ouside of the dealers den at around 1am
sunday morning. He confronts me wearing a marine hat. Stands up and
starts calling me private pile and stuff.

I shot back at him that hes a pathetic civilian and its a disgrace to
marines that he can be wearing that hat while he is too fat and
patetic to do a sit up, and maybe not even a push up. Then Ben
Raccoon who owns www.secretmoon.org came over and hit me with his
sketchbook , cause he said I was messing with his treehouse. I was
like , huh? ( he didnt hit me like... hard. Kinda a bonk. No damage
done) So that was the drama.

The cool stuff? Hanging out with the furs I really care about.
Klady, Fox, Selkit, Aaeden, Mutt, JimmyWuff, Bennet, Rocko, LongTail,
Plur, Nitekatt, Kel and many many others that I have forgotten, but
that dont mean I didnt have just as much fun hanging with you ^_^

If you are interested in seeing pics of the whole experience they are
in my photobucket.
http://photobucket.com/albums/v454/evilsibe/Conifur/
pass: sibepix

On another note, due to good behavior my probation was fully
discharged in May of this year. Im not exactly sure why these
Kantcatchya Dancer people keep posting these scare messages about me.
*shrug* Whatever gets yah hard guys.

Peace,
-Sibe

Mike and Carole

unread,
Sep 29, 2004, 1:04:28 PM9/29/04
to

"Ross Reddick" <ross.r...@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:221b11de.04092...@posting.google.com...


Odd, you can't seem to access these pictures at that site. Must be afraid
someone would pirate them.

I doubt you met Groat.

Mike

Cyberwuffy ala Wolfe

unread,
Sep 29, 2004, 3:12:57 PM9/29/04
to
Aren't you wanted for carjacking, battery, and fleeing across state lines?

--
Best Wishes,
Cyberwuffy ala Wolfe
Visit the den! <http://www.tigress.com/cyberwuffy/>
===============
Ain't Barrow great?! ;)

cyberwuffy.vcf

Dave The Squid Shaped Hyena

unread,
Sep 29, 2004, 3:46:31 PM9/29/04
to
ross.r...@gmail.com (Ross Reddick) shall never vanquished be until
great Birnam wood to high alt.fan.furry. hill shall come against him.

>Oh yeah , Jim Groat.
>
>He was in the Even Pavilion ouside of the dealers den at around 1am
>sunday morning. He confronts me wearing a marine hat. Stands up and
>starts calling me private pile and stuff.
>
>I shot back at him that hes a pathetic civilian and its a disgrace to
>marines that he can be wearing that hat while he is too fat and
>patetic to do a sit up, and maybe not even a push up. Then Ben
>Raccoon who owns www.secretmoon.org came over and hit me with his
>sketchbook , cause he said I was messing with his treehouse. I was
>like , huh? ( he didnt hit me like... hard. Kinda a bonk. No damage
>done) So that was the drama.

Tsk, They should be both be banned from the Convention for that.

--
Khofaeghorz gvegh gvegh gnaedh faeng vargr rrirrg!

Vargr speech without Vargr teeth!

Dave The Squid Shaped Hyena

unread,
Sep 29, 2004, 3:48:04 PM9/29/04
to
"Mike and Carole" <Shan...@cyberback.com> shall never vanquished be

until great Birnam wood to high alt.fan.furry. hill shall come against
him.

>Odd, you can't seem to access these pictures at that site. Must be afraid
>someone would pirate them.

I acessed it just fine. They're just some convention photos.

>I doubt you met Groat.

I don't think anyone *would* want to meet him.

The Dragoneer

unread,
Sep 29, 2004, 3:55:53 PM9/29/04
to
>>I doubt you met Groat.
>
> I don't think anyone *would* want to meet him.

My first encounter with him was sour. My second encounter with him
was... interesting to say the least. He's officially the first person I
ever wanted to commit a violent act against.

Elf M. Sternberg

unread,
Sep 29, 2004, 4:31:29 PM9/29/04
to
"Mike and Carole" <Shan...@cyberback.com> writes:

> Odd, you can't seem to access these pictures at that site. Must be afraid
> someone would pirate them.

> I doubt you met Groat.

Overheard: "That was Sibe? I'm suprised he'd come to a
convention in a hotel with so many balconies."

Elf

William Earl Haskell

unread,
Sep 30, 2004, 12:36:34 AM9/30/04
to
The Dragoneer wrote:

So, what were *you* doing each time you met him?

Ross Reddick

unread,
Sep 30, 2004, 1:44:08 PM9/30/04
to
dsa...@yahoo.co.uk (Dave The Squid Shaped Hyena) wrote in message news:<415b10d...@news.individual.net>...

Why? It was just harmless drama. Jim groat is a harmless fat man,
and ben raccoon is only probably harmful if hes working at kindercare
or something ^^
-Ross

Ben Raccoon

unread,
Sep 30, 2004, 3:49:29 PM9/30/04
to
Mike and Carole wrote in news:10964785...@news.cyberback.com:

> Odd, you can't seem to access these pictures at that site. Must be
> afraid someone would pirate them.
>
> I doubt you met Groat.

Naw. He met Groat. I was there for the entire thing, and I'm surprised Sibe
even remembers any of it, considering how sloshed he was. That also
explains why he acts how he does online. He's a helluva belligerant drunk,
and is really attached to his cheap booze.

It was actually kind of amusing in a sad way. Suffice to say, Groat won
that little exchange of "pleasantries", and Sibe got laughed at.

And actually, what happened with Foxxfire is that Sibe simply asked for a
picture, then was turned down as soon as his badge became visible. There
was no "showing off" of anything. He's just pissed because Foxxfire won't
draw kiddy porn for him.


--
Ben Raccoon

Dave The Cuddly Cephalopod (He talks through his skin!)

unread,
Oct 1, 2004, 3:47:03 AM10/1/04
to

Hitting people is bad. :o(

Dave The Cuddly Cephalopod (He talks through his skin!)

unread,
Oct 1, 2004, 3:47:06 AM10/1/04
to
Ben Raccoon <ben_racco...@hotmail.com> shall never vanquished be

until great Birnam wood to high alt.fan.furry. hill shall come against
him.

>Naw. He met Groat. I was there for the entire thing, and I'm surprised Sibe

>even remembers any of it, considering how sloshed he was. That also
>explains why he acts how he does online. He's a helluva belligerant drunk,
>and is really attached to his cheap booze.

Oooooh. Allegations of alcoholism!
Does the drama never end?

>It was actually kind of amusing in a sad way. Suffice to say, Groat won
>that little exchange of "pleasantries", and Sibe got laughed at.

Is it true that you committed assault by hitting him?

Dave The Cuddly Cephalopod (He talks through his skin!)

unread,
Oct 1, 2004, 4:24:46 AM10/1/04
to
"FuzzWolf" <fuzzwolfh...@comcast.net> shall never vanquished be

until great Birnam wood to high alt.fan.furry. hill shall come against
him.
>
>"William Earl Haskell" <for...@hal-pc.org> wrote in message
>news:415b8c7e$0$451$a726...@news.hal-pc.org...
>He was yiffing an underage plushie while wearing a Pikachu fursuit?
>
>Why else would Groat be objectionable. :-P

YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO CROSSPOST!!!!

Dave The Cuddly Cephalopod (He talks through his skin!)

unread,
Oct 1, 2004, 4:24:01 AM10/1/04
to
"FuzzWolf" <fuzzwolfh...@comcast.net> shall never vanquished be

until great Birnam wood to high alt.fan.furry. hill shall come against
him.
>
>"William Earl Haskell" <for...@hal-pc.org> wrote in message
>news:415b8c7e$0$451$a726...@news.hal-pc.org...
>He was yiffing an underage plushie while wearing a Pikachu fursuit?
>
>Why else would Groat be objectionable. :-P

YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO CROSSPOST!!!!

Ross Reddick

unread,
Oct 1, 2004, 1:05:12 PM10/1/04
to
Ben Raccoon <ben_racco...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<Xns957482DEC5...@204.152.189.149>...

Ben ben ben.

You are like, only second to Nicol Foxxfire as the czar of furry
kiddie porn. One would only need to go to www.secretmoon.org 's okaki
section and have much furry kiddie porn to pour over.

I won the argument? Child, nobody won the argument... the argument
was stupid in the first place. Just like this one is Ben.
-Ross

GreyWolf

unread,
Oct 1, 2004, 3:20:34 AM10/1/04
to
I like how everyone tries to make Sibe feel like he's *actually* worth
something(apart from two farts and a shit) by continuing the thread on.
Me? Guilty? Damned straight. Oh well. It's amusing, at any rate.

Hmmmm..
-GreyWolf

--
-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.4 (GNU/Linux)
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=
=Kc8C
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----

M. Mitchell Marmel

unread,
Oct 1, 2004, 10:45:43 PM10/1/04
to
In article <pan.2004.10.01....@silentpaws.com>,
GreyWolf <grey...@silentpaws.com> wrote:

> I like how everyone tries to make Sibe feel like he's *actually* worth
> something(apart from two farts and a shit)

At least shit can be used as a fertilizer.

-MMM-

--
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TaliVisions
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sawyercatunleashed
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/furry_city/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/losgatosafterdark/

L Parker

unread,
Oct 2, 2004, 7:23:37 AM10/2/04
to
Ouuuuuuuuch. *laugh* Seriously, it does always amaze me that so many
people will reply to a post like the one that started this string.
However, it's garnered fewer responses than usual, and much less
arguing, so that's a nice change of pace! :)

- LP

Charles Groark

unread,
Oct 2, 2004, 9:20:15 AM10/2/04
to
M. Mitchell Marmel wrote:

> In article <pan.2004.10.01....@silentpaws.com>,
> GreyWolf <grey...@silentpaws.com> wrote:
>
>
>>I like how everyone tries to make Sibe feel like he's *actually* worth
>>something(apart from two farts and a shit)
>
>
> At least shit can be used as a fertilizer.

Slight correction: ANY organic material can be useful as fertilizer, as
long as it is in a condition that allows plant life to assimilate it; to
wit, decomposing. In other words, he would be passable fertilizer were
he dead and buried. As would you or I.

(Just offering a fact, not a plan of action.)

Charlie

M. Mitchell Marmel

unread,
Oct 2, 2004, 12:02:32 PM10/2/04
to
In article <SuidnRg_0ea...@comcast.com>,
Charles Groark <cgr...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Slight correction: ANY organic material can be useful as fertilizer, as
> long as it is in a condition that allows plant life to assimilate it; to
> wit, decomposing. In other words, he would be passable fertilizer were
> he dead and buried.

I dunno. Remember, dogshit tends to kill plants.

> (Just offering a fact, not a plan of action.)

Naturally. Anything else would be WRONG. WRONG, I say.

Ben

unread,
Oct 3, 2004, 11:36:01 AM10/3/04
to
ross.r...@gmail.com (Ross Reddick) wrote in
news:221b11de.04100...@posting.google.com:

>
> Ben ben ben.
>
> You are like, only second to Nicol Foxxfire as the czar of furry
> kiddie porn. One would only need to go to www.secretmoon.org 's okaki
> section and have much furry kiddie porn to pour over.

Poor you, none of it's for you, and nobody to piss off by waving it about
in public.

Oh. Just as a small correction, it's Nicol Firefox. As in red panda.
Considering how often you visit cubcentral, you should be able to remember
that by now.

> I won the argument? Child, nobody won the argument... the argument
> was stupid in the first place. Just like this one is Ben.

*laughs* No, junior, you _lost_ the argument. Had a cute little tantrum on
your cell phone and everything.

Anyways, this has become boring. If you could, kindly return to your cave,
so we may all admire the porn in peace.

WGulo

unread,
Oct 9, 2004, 11:29:58 PM10/9/04
to
Major snippage.

I was at Conifur2k4 for the first time at a furcon since the last century. Got
to renew old friendships, and even won the bidding on some art at the auction.
Now, as for Groat, tis just Groat.

Sibe, as to your retort calling Groat a "pathetic civilian" and so on, you had
better have been speaking as one who has at least served. If not, then don't
talk what you don't know about.

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages