Daniel Robbins (and Funtoo) on twitter....

Daniel Robbins

Nov 16, 2014, 1:33:40 PM11/16/14
to funtoo development mailing list
Hey All,

We tend to have a bit of overlap in our Funtoo resources, and I wanted to let people know that I'm using a twitter a lot more to send out regular updates about Funtoo. You can follow Funtoo's twitter feed here:

https://twitter.com/funtoo

These twitter updates also get reposted on the facebook Funtoo Linux page:

http://forums.funtoo.org/www.facebook.com/pages/Funtoo-Linux/107461849335837

Yes, I do love email, and you should feel comfortable continuing to use this mailing list, with the understanding that you should not rely solely on this list to receive fun, timely and sometimes important Funtoo Linux updates.

While email is more natural to me, there are advantages to using twitter, in that it is fully open to the public for reading and also interaction.

Also note that www.funtoo.org has a new News system, and you can see the most recent news item on the main page, and you can click for more news. Often, we will be creating News items, and then tweeting about said news items to inform you of what's going on.

The forums are going to be geared more for developing an online social community around Funtoo. I am planning to soon switch to a darker, cooler theme to give the forums a nice feel, especially for late night conversations, and I know many of us are up late doing our geek thing. At night, I personally appreciate a dark theme, and I actually quite like dark themes even during the day.

So there you have it! :)

-Daniel

Guy Fontaine

Nov 16, 2014, 2:38:05 PM11/16/14
to Funtoo
Hi Daniel,

Facebook link is broken.

Regards,

Guy

---
Also be sure to check out:
Funtoo Forums: http://forums.funtoo.org
Planet Larry: http://larrythecow.org

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Funtoo" group.

Daniel Robbins

Nov 16, 2014, 2:40:41 PM11/16/14
to funtoo development mailing list

Raphael Bastos

Nov 17, 2014, 7:25:07 AM11/17/14
to funto...@googlegroups.com
\o/

Att,
Raphael Bastos aka Coffnix

Linux Reg. User: 388431  //  LPI ID: LPI000214711
email:~> $ echo "xgvngkrhgyzuyFngiqyzuxk4ius4hx" | perl -pe \ 's/(.)/chr(ord($1)-2*3)/ge'
Yaxkin/Gentoo Linux - http://downloads.hackstore.com.br
Wiki Hackstorehttp://wiki.hackstore.com.br
Área 31 Hackerspace - http://www.area31.net.br
Kankin/Funtoo Linux - http://kankin.area31.net.br