Foreign Languages Support

Guy Fontaine

Dec 18, 2014, 12:51:45 PM12/18/14
to funto...@googlegroups.com
Hi all !

Now that foreign languages are supported by the installation process, am I right when I go this way :

  1. Copy all individual parts from install/ to install/fr/ (French)
  2. Translate each of them
  3. Create in install/fr wikitext including links to every module.

I think I'm ok with 2 first items but not sure about 3rd one.

Regards,

Guy

Daniel Robbins

Dec 18, 2014, 3:04:09 PM12/18/14
to funtoo development mailing list
Yes, as follows:

install/fr/<module>
install/fr (main install doc)

English install doc is going to eventually end up at:

install

If you look at RecentChanges on the wiki, there have been some
mistakes relating to organization of pt-br and es, so don't follow
that :)

-Daniel
> --
> --
> ---
> Also be sure to check out:
> Funtoo Forums: http://forums.funtoo.org
> Planet Larry: http://larrythecow.org
>
> ---
> "Funtoo" group.
> email to funtoo-dev+...@googlegroups.com.

Guy Fontaine

Dec 18, 2014, 3:18:06 PM12/18/14
to Funtoo
Great !

BTW... I got my new Visa. Is it possible to to change subscription from monthly basis to yearly basis ? If it were, I would subscribe for one year next January.

Regards,

Guy