Error on setup, need help please

Dan Svensson

Dec 22, 2012, 2:41:48 PM12/22/12
to funnel...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'm trying to setup a new blog using the FunnelWeb engine and hitting a few stumbling blocks.

When I load up the page, it errors out with the following:

Could not find a part of the path 'C:\HostingSpaces\kosko\wnypanda.com\wwwroot\Scripts\Views'.

If I manually enter create the Views folder, I can browse to the default inex page for the site. The problem then becomes if I try to go to the Admin area to start the basic setup tasks. Then I get this error:

Could not load file or assembly 'FunnelWeb.Web' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

This is when I figured I'd turn to the dev group. I'd love to get this engine up and running, it looks nice and clean. I'm hosting this on Arvixe and using Visual Studio 2012. I'd be happy to provide any other information if it'd help with set up.

Thanks,

Dan

Daniel

Dec 23, 2012, 11:10:11 AM12/23/12
to funnel...@googlegroups.com
So, all my headache's from the past few days have been because I had a virtual directory already in place at /admin. Never gonna do that again in the future. Now it's up and running smoothly. I really like how quick it is, very fast response and feel to the site. Great work developers.