Change theme?

alirıza adıyahşi

Mar 20, 2013, 5:01:22 AM3/20/13
to funnel...@googlegroups.com
I m new user funnelweb. I want to change them, and I tried to do this like following:

I selected the twitter theme an saved changes. But I cant see any changing, after changing site look following:

Is there any another setting to change theme?

Thanks an advance...

Ruslan Shupoval

May 26, 2013, 4:33:07 PM5/26/13
to funnel...@googlegroups.com
Hi alirıza adıyahşi ,

Did you run it from Visual Studio (on IIS Express or Web Dev Server) or deployed it as a web application on IIS Server?
It looks like there is a bug, so the FunnelWeb couldn't change team when it is deployed as a web application (e.g. http://localhost/funnelweb) (after a quick look I have discovered that the issue in MarkupExtensions.Qualify(...) extension method that builds wrong url when FunnelWeb is deployed as a web application on IIS)

As a work around try to run it from VS or deploy it as web site on your iis (make it available from http://localhost)