Javascript syntax errors when running dev code in VS2012 and IE10

Phil Crompton

Jan 18, 2013, 4:53:40 AM1/18/13
to funnel...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm giving FunnelWeb a try. I have downloaded the sources and opened the solution in Visual Studio 2012. The database is in SQL Server 2012. When I run the site in debug it works fine in Chrome but if I try debugging to with IE 10 I get the following error:

JavaScript critical error at line 1, column 1 in http://localhost:54860/admin/login?databaseIssue=true

If I hit F12 it shows:

SCRIPT1002: Syntax error
jquery-ui-1.9.0.js, line 1 character 1

In fact this error seems to be shown for every javascript file loaded.

The OS is Windows 8 x64.

Can anyone suggest why this might be happening and give me some pointers on how to fix it?

Thanks,

indra kurniawan

Jan 29, 2013, 11:58:52 AM1/29/13
to funnel...@googlegroups.com

same problem with me with IIS express from vs2012 ; if you tried the admin settings page, you will not be able to save the settings.
I already submit an issue.

if I use the standard IIS no javascript error, can save admin settings, but..... now the taggy.js is not working :( I cannot tag my posts